Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Forensics - Footprint Analysis

Hi, guys today I will be sharing what we have been doing in Forensics. We have been learning about different shoe prints. We had to identify different types of shoes; a footprint can be left behind at a crime scene. It can be transferred to a surface or left just as an imprint. We identify the pattern, random damage, worn out, or size. My task today is to show you how to analyse a footprint. 

As you can see with the image on the right there are types of ways that people stand. With the image below you can see we can identify the types of shoe prints. When knowing the shoe pattern at the bottom we can tell the size of the shoe, the brand in some cases and how old it may be. 




LET IDENTIFY A SHOEPRINT TOGETHER
These shoeprints are from the internet but we can still find out the type of print the shoe had left behind. I personally think that this type of shoe print would go under Piecewise Lines. Hope you enjoyed my blog post about analysing footprints. BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.