Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Rocket Time

Hello, on Tuesday for science, our hurumanu class finally launched our rockets that we'd been working on for the past few weeks. I worked with Hamid, Shreya and Mea. We researched on what would make our rocket fly better and land without issues. 

Many groups added cardboard wings to the sides of their rockets but we did something extra and added another parachute to ours. The landing was much smoother in the end. Hope you enjoyed my blog post have a great day. Bye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.