Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Term 4 Goal Setting

Bula, guys today I will be sharing my term 4 goals. Every term we set goals for us to achieve and talk about what we have achieved the last term. What have you done that you are really proud of and why? I think that my goals are achievable because they are simple but still will challenge me. The main thing I will be focusing on is my writing skills because I enjoy writing a lot and it will help me in the future. I have worked on my goals and thought long about them, so I hope you enjoy and hope to hear about your goals too BYE!    



3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Risha, I do enjoy how you've put a "Murder Mystery" book goal in your post. I like how specific and the amount of effort you've put into your goals for Term 4.
    I like the punctuation and the details you've put in this post.

    I don't really have a helpful advice I could give you because it seems to be really good. Great effort :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Risha, I like the way you included a a greeting from a different country instead of adding the plain ones like 'hello' 'hi'. I also like how you explained the task well in your introduction so that way the readers know what it is. As well as laying out your goal setting doc nicely and no unnecessary blank spaces. Maybe next time, you could add a catchy title but other than that, I think you did an AWESOME job on your goals! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Elisha Mae,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog and I will take your feedback positivity. What is your goals for this term and why? Thank you, have a good day.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.