Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Term 3 Learning Goals

Kia Ora, guys today I will be sharing my term 1 reflection on my goals and my term 3 goals that I have set. In the first term of school, we had to set goals for the term and the year but because of the lockdown, we didn't have time to reflect on them and make new goals for term 2. We just carried on with our term 1 goal for term 2. Now that it is the third term we made some new goals and reflected on the goals from term 1 and 2 goals. I wanted to show you guys my goals cause it is important to share your goals and learn more. 

Here are my term 1 goal reflections. Link to my term 1 goals in a blog post. 
Here are my term 3 goals I have set. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Risha
    I like how you took a screenshot of your goals to show what your goals are. I also like how you are thinking assertively towards your goals like to not worry about year 9 and enjoy the moments of this year. Perhaps next time you could put a conclusion at the end of your post other than that you've done a great job on your goals for Term 3. Have a nice day. What is your favourite subject and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Risha,

    I didn't you use to play Football?!? You are a smart learner and you are very punctual as well. I agree that you should not worry about Yr 9 that much but what are you most excited about when your a year 9?

    Looking forward to your reply
    - Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.