Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

CODES

In science today we did signals to each other by doing codes like Binary, Morse code and Flag signals. We used binary which is using 0 and 1s.


We started off making flags with paper and popsicle sticks and wrote on then 0s and 1s for the binary codes.  We had to choose an animal to do in binary coding. We chose "Otter" as our code.
Otter in binary

O - 1001111 
T- 1010100
T- 1010100
E - 1000101
R - 1010010 

It was very hard to do otter so we did one letter to make it easier for the person we were sending the message to. The letter we chose was E.  Here are some of the codes you could learn. 




1 comment:

  1. Hola Risha, it's Michaela, here. I really enjoy reading your blog post. I like the way that you put different code photos in your blog post. Maybe next's time you could put a question at the end of your blog post. But anyways Risha, it is an amazing and awesome blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.