Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Maths - Budgeting

Hi, guys today I will be sharing with you what I have been doing at home in this lockdown. I have been given a lot of work from school and that is now my main priority right now. I am going to show you guys what we have been doing for math. 

So in maths, we have been working on decimals and quantities of stuff. I have been doing budgeting a lot, as it is one of my main tasks for maths. I have to make a shopping list for a family of four (2 adults and 2 kids). I also have to make an eating menu for them which I have really enjoyed. The eating menu includes breakfast, lunch and even dinner. The most fun thing is that we get to find out how much of it we need and how much do we buy of that ingredient.

Here are some photos of my work. I'm not done yet so give me some ideas in the comments of what other meals I could make. BYE! 



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Risha!
    You have made an awesome start on your maths work for this week. I am glad you enjoyed creating the menu. You have very accurately recorded how much of each ingredient you will need - well done. Have you thought about including some meals that you like having at home with your family? I look forward to seeing more of your maths work next week. Keep up the awesome blogging.
    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Miss Tozer
      Thank for the commenting and a great feedback you have given me. I have thought about trying to make a Indian meal but not using it in this maths challenge it would get to expensive. What is your favourite meal that you make with your family and why? Bye!
      Risha!

      Delete
    2. Hi Risha!
      If you do make an Indian meal, it would be great if you could blog about this and include some photos. My favourite meal to have with my family is chicken casserole. I love it because it is served with rice and I love rice! It is also something we had a lot when I was growing up. What is your favourite Indian meal?
      Miss Tozer.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.