Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Speaking My Truth - Hurumanu 2

Hi, guys today I will tell you what we have been doing in drama which is a hurumanu called speaking my truth. In drama, we have to make a role on the wall. 

We had to draw a person and add information to make a character but that person is us so in the inside of the person we have to write personal information and on the outside, we had to write things that people already know.

Image result for gangsta granny After doing the role on the wall we had to learn about the book "Gangsta Granny" by David Williams.  The story is about a boy called Ben and he doesn't want to go to his grannies house but then is focused to go. We had to make our own granny. Here is the cover of the book. 



Site - Speaking My Truth - Hurumanu 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.