Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

My Awesome Genius Hour Project


My Awesome Genius Hour Project
 Hi guys today I will be sharing what I do for genius hour. We have been doing genius for six weeks. In genius hour there are lots of different activity's like: Sewing, drawing, Lego, coding and building.

 I am doing sewing. It is so fun. I actuality first was doing my own site but I was not so happy with it. So I wanted to change and I did. In sewing we have Miss Wilson helping us. There is a lot of people in our group. Some are thinking to try a new activity.

 I am making a love heart with a R in the middle to stand for Risha my name. I love doing sewing because you can make cool pillows by yourself. Here is a photo of my work. BYE




   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Risha,
    That looks pretty fun! I think Genius Hour is a great way to tap into the hidden talents or interests that you have. I wish I was good at sewing, but I never had the patience to see it through when I made a mistake!
    I wish you the best of luck in the completion of your heart with an R on it! Can't wait to see the finished product!
    - Miss M

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.