Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

My Awesome Learning Goals For 2018

My Awesome Learning Goals For 2018 

Hi guys today I am going to show you my awesome learning goal for 2018. We have goal because then we can improve on our work I am very excited about this blog post because I want to show you my goal for this year. So when I make a new blog post you can always spot my work and when I will be using my goal. Anyway we first got to glam our slide show and add a photo of us. We got our goal from a doc that had all our goals. The last goal was my personal goal. I had to do two. You will get it when you see my slide show. When I showed my mum she was very proud of me because my goal were great. She loved it but I still need to work on somethings. Here is my post


Thank you for watching my slide show don't be afraid to leave a comment. I am very happy with my goals.  BYE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.