Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Reflection Of Athletics Day

!Reflection Of Athletics Day! 
On Tuesday the 28th of November. The seniors of Hornby Primary School did Athletics. The events we had were: Shotput, Discus, Long Distances (Running), Sprints, High Jump and Long Jump. All of the school did Athletics, but the juniors did a different type of Athletics. We had to stay in our age groups. I am 9 years old but I'm turning 10 in December. I came 6th in Long Distances (Running). I think I have done good in my Long Distances (Running). Next time I think I could do better in my Long Jump.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.